Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc.
CLICK A Product . . .
Made In The U.S.A. Since 1937
LSTT-4220-C2” with 2”
• Temperature programmed to your specifications
• Drift free digital linearization
• Available in every sanitary tank connection
• No temperature sensor effect on accuracy
• 3 wire RTD sensor input
• Nema 4X waterproof corrosion resistant housing
• Standard range -328˚F to 1,562˚F
• 4-20mA continuous output (can be re-ranged 20-4mA)
• All 304 s.s. housing and probe
• 316 s.s. probe available
The LSTT-4220 Sanitary Temperature Transmitter puts out a continuous 4-20mA signal. Standard ranges include -328˚F to 1,562˚F. They are 3A listed, CEE and TPV Third Party Verified). For Those applications requiring a heavy duty probe assembly and housing, the LSTT (Nema 4x housing) can be coupled with our LTW Series Of 316 s.s. Sanitary Electropolished Thermowells thus providing a tough, rugged yet sanitary product. The LSTT can also be configured with an NPT or flange industrial connection. (LSTT’s and LTW thermowells can be purchased separately.)