Engineers • Designers • Manufacturers
CLICK A Product . . .
Made In The U.S.A. Since 1937
What Gauge Are You
Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc.
2331 N 17th Ave. Franklin Park, IL 60131
Phone : 1-847-455-1450
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Site : www.lumenite.com
LSDPG-4220 Sanitary Digital Pressure Gauges / 4-20mA Transmitters replace both a gauge and a 4-20mA pressure transmitter. Our sanitary digital pressure gauges are 3A listed, CEE, Third Party Verified and come in 1.5 - 2” tri-clamp connections. Among the many advantages of the Lumenite® LSDPG, we offer terminal point accuracy (TPA) as opposed to BFSL.
• 5 digit LCD display with .60 inch characters and optional back lighting
• 0.25% full scale accuracy
• Optional 4-20mA transmitter output with battery backup
• Replaces both a pressure gauges and 4-20mA pressure transmitter
• 316 s.s. sanitary fitting and socket for CIP cleaning
• Percent of range bargraph
• Vacuum through 20,000 psi. ranges
• Alternate metric and English unit of measure, programmable through
keypad, include mmHg, in H20, mBar, Kpa, kg/cm2, and bar
• Password protected zero, midpoint, and span
• Lower 6’o’clock standard mount
• Operating temperature 14˚F to 140˚F (-10˚C to 60˚C)