Engineers • Designers • Manufacturers
Lumenite Control Technology, Inc.
Your Visiting :
The MTC-4000 is our 4th generation milk pasteurization test system. It provides a
simple yet efficient method of measuring the short time, pasteurization holding period
required by the U.S. public health code. This code states that every particle of milk or
product be heated to 160˚F for a minimum of 15 seconds. The MTC-4000 measures this
short time pasteurization period to 1/100th of a second accuracy.
Start and stop probe assemblies are mounted at 2 different areas on the pasteurization holding tube. The top of the SSI-003
salt injector is attached to a pressurized air source while the bottom is attached to the start probe injection nozzle with high pressure
reinforced tubing. Once the SSI-001 liquid output valve is manually opened, saline solution is injected into the holding tube which
starts the counter. When the saline solution reaches the stop probe, the counter stops providing the elapsed time. The operator
can then run additional tests to satisfy the health code.
• MTC - 4000 hand held battery operated milk tester control with
auto - calibration/equalization, USB PC interface, battery charger cable,
and protective plastic carrier
• 2 - Type 2DCF1.5" tri-clamp Sanitrodes™ (probe assemblies) with two
4" long teflon insulated probes
• 2 - Type 2DCF2" tri-clamp Sanitrodes™ (probe assemblies) with two
4" long teflon insulated probes (alternate tri-clamp sizes available
(2.5", 3" or 4" caps))
***For alternate probe cap types please consult Lumenite®.
• 2 - Type 2J1.5" jack with 10 feet of cable (probe to tester connection)
• SSI-003 304 s.s. constructed saline solution injection apparatus
• Type .25 x .25 3-4 s.s. check valves
• Type 10ft. of reinforced tubing with fitting for connection to SSI-003
• Universal USB car charger for MTC-4000
• Carrying case designed to hold the MTC-4000, 6 Sanitrodes™, 2 jacks and various other accessories
• Spray Nozzle for Start Probe (used for connection to SSI injector)
• Additional Start and Stop probes can be purchased as needed
• Additional 2J-1.5" milk tester jacks