Standard Features Include :• 100% helium leak tested
• Extra heavy duty sanitary tank connections in every
size and type fitting
• Conform to 3A standard 37-01
• 4" standard case size
• ± 1% full scale calibrated accuracy
ALL NEW WARRANTY & REBATE
PROGRAM FOR LSPG ANALOG GAUGES!
CLICK HERE !
and Benefits of the
Lumenite 3A Gauge Series
1. All instruments are supplied with polished 304
stainless steel cases and bayonet bezels providing
excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals and MRO
2. We offer two different lenses depending on customer
requirements, acrylic and laminated safety
3. We offer three case sizes, 2-1/2", 4", and 6" allowing
for installation in the tightest of confinements,
to elevated conditions without sacrificing easy
4. All Lumenite® sanitary instruments feature 100%
helium leak tested 316 SS measuring systems.
Our seals are provided with a standard Ra20 finish with
electropolishing available on demand.
5. Ranges compound through 600 psi are available with
a variety of end connections including Tri-Clover /
Cherry-Burrell I line, and high pressure designs thru
20,000 psi utilizing homogenizer block flanges.
6. All Lumenite 3A instruments and fully autoclavable,
and also suitable for all clean-in-place applications.
7. All measuring systems and case heads will be filled
with Dow Chemical "OPTIM", a high purity,
pharmaceutical grade of glycerin eliminating the
possibility of discoloration due to long term heat or